"Just One More Barn Dance"

  • Mike Gormley
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
      Before we leave the area, Colleen and I have decided to have "Just One
      More Barn Dance" on Thursday, October 21 from 7 PM to 9 PM at 12019
      County Road 8, Delta, OH.

      Dress is casual, but dress warm. Bring a lawn chair, finger foods and
      a small flashlight.

      Admission is FREE!

      Please help spread the word, too.

      http://www.bright.net/~deltadd/square_dance/BarnDance.html

      --
      Mike and Colleen Gormley
      P.O. Box 205

      "Full Time RV'ing in Less Than 30 days"

      mailto:deltadd@...
    • ghibbard
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
        Mike
        I would like to thank you for the invitation, but we have Square Dance Class in
        Archbold. Sounds like alot of fun.. We will be thinking of you.
        Jane and Galen

        At 09:02 AM 10/3/99 -0400, you wrote:
        >From: Mike Gormley <deltadd@...>
        >
        >Before we leave the area, Colleen and I have decided to have "Just One
        >More Barn Dance" on Thursday, October 21 from 7 PM to 9 PM at 12019
        >County Road 8, Delta, OH.
        >
        >Dress is casual, but dress warm. Bring a lawn chair, finger foods and
        >a small flashlight.
        >
        >Admission is FREE!
        >
        >Please help spread the word, too.
        >
        >http://www.bright.net/~deltadd/square_dance/BarnDance.html
        >
        >--
        >Mike and Colleen Gormley
        >P.O. Box 205
        >Liberty Center, OH 43532-0205
        >
        >"Full Time RV'ing in Less Than 30 days"
        >
        >mailto:deltadd@...

      • Mike Gormley
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 1999
          Tonight is the night!!

          Before we leave the area, Colleen and I have decided to have "Just One
          More Barn Dance" on Thursday, October 21 from 7 PM to 9 PM at 12019
          County Road 8, Delta, OH. One mile East of State Route 109 at the
          corner
          of County Roads M and 8.

          Dress is casual, but dress warm. We will have a bon fire burning.
          Bring a
          lawn chair, finger foods and a small flashlight.

          Admission is FREE!

          Please help spread the word, too.

          http://www.bright.net/~deltadd/square_dance/BarnDance.html

          --