Turkey Foot dances this April 4

  • Marilyn Kefirlady
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Turkey Foot Trotters invites you to our Coconut dance this Friday night,
      April 4 from 7:30 to 10:00. This is casual dress. Calling is Galen Hibbard
      and Roger Latchaw is our cuer. This is also our graduation dance. Come
      welcome all our new dancers. Come dance with old friends. Come see why we
      are calling this our coconut dance. We guarantee some smiles.

      Eddie and Marilyn