Turkey and Dancing

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Fountain City Squares Invites you to join us for - - -

      Our 4th Annual Turkey Feast!
      Wednesday, Oct. 3rd, 2007

      We'll be serving a full coarse Turkey Dinner (Deep Fried & Baked)
      with all the trimmings.

      $3.00 per person - Serving from 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
      No reservations necessary!

      After a delicious dinner we'll dance off the calories by
      Dancing to Larry Cole & Delda McHugh.

      As always we'll all enjoy a delicious snack bar during the dance.

      We dance at the Knights of Columbus Hall
      1216 Buffalo Rd
      Bryan, Oh 43506
      From 7:3 0 - 10:00 p.m.

      Come and start off the Holiday season with fun & fellowship!!!!

      John & Diane