This deadline is different

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      Please read all of this notice - it's very different this time.

      The deadline for the Dancing Data October issue is Sept. 10th at noon.
      The deadline for the Dancing Data NOVEMBER issue is also Sept. 10th at noon.

      The reason for this is that there really is life after square dancing and
      this fall "life" for John and I is going to be very hectic with our daughter's
      wedding and our leotard shows. The only way we can get the November issue
      done on time is to have the information by Sept. 10th.

      Please make sure you date your information letting us know which month it
      should appear in.

      Thanks for your understanding with this change,

      Diane & John Gustwiller