Boyd's fire

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 5:10 AM
      As most of you know by now Kay & Larry Boyd lost their home and most of
      their personal possessions in a fire last week. At this time they are living in
      a motel.

      Fountain City Squares will have a Good will "donation" can available at the
      dance tonight for those that want to help.

      We'll see you tonight at the K of C hall in Bryan - 7:30 - 10:00.

      We'll have the air-conditioning cranked to cold and bring a couple of large
      fans to keep that cool air moving.

      It'll be more fun if you come too.

      Diane & John