Moving Sale and Square Dance Clothes

  • Mike Gormley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 1999
      Some of you may have heard we have sold our house we are going Full Time

      RV'ing. We are having an auction of the major items of our house later
      in October (perhaps the 20th), but in the meantime we are having a sale
      tomorrow for the following items:

      Square Dance Clothes (women's size 12/14, men's size 16" to 17" neck);
      square dance speakers, stand and turntable (Mike's back up system);
      men's and women's clothes; jackets; sweaters; coats; shoes; baseball cap

      collection; children's toys; all types of balls (basketballs to golf
      balls); scuba diving gear; ham radio items; LP and 45 rpm records
      (40's, 50's, 60's and 70's); water and cross country ski's; computers;
      all kinds of books from nursing and first aid, medical, engineering and
      technical, scouting, novels, encyclopedia, and children's books;
      Christmas items; office partitions;

      The date for the sale is tomorrow, Sept. 2 from 10 am to dark.
      Location: 12019 County Road 8, Delta, OH (Northwest corner of roads M
      & 8)

      --
      Mike and Colleen Gormley
      Delta, OH