  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Fountain City Squares invites you to join us for our very first dance of 2007!!!!

      Galen Hibbard is calling and Don Florence is cueing
      We'll start the year out in comfort - it's "Sweatshirt" night so wear something comfy.

      We dance from 7:30 - 10:00 p.m.
      K of C Hall - on Buffalo Road in Bryan, Ohio

      It'll be more fun if you come too!!

      Diane & John Gustwiller