Shhhh It's a secret!

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Betty Florence will turn 80 on October 14th. Fountain City Squares would
      like to have surprise "CARD" party for her at our dance this Wednesday (4th) at
      the Stryker school.

      Dick Duckham will be calling and Roger Latchaw cueing. If you'd like join
      Dick and Roger at 5:30 at the Barn in Archbold for lunch, please contact Jane
      Hibbard _ghibbard@..._ (mailto:ghibbard@...) so she can let
      the Barn know how many are coming.

      Either way, please bring a birthday card for Betty with you to the dance.
      She doesn't know about this so let's keep the secret and surprise her.

      See you Wednesday,
      John & Diane Gustwiller