Re: [SquareDanceToledo] Dance Cancellation

  • SWANTON5266@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2006
      TIM AND CAROLYN RECEIVED CANCELLATION OF AUG.2 DANCE
      THANK YOU WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT DANCE

    • DeeDee5588@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 1, 2007
        Dancing Stars are canceling their dance tonight in Celina due to bad weather.

        Larry Cole

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 5, 2008
          Fountain City Squares of Bryan, Ohio
          Feels the safest thing for
          our members and guests is
          to cancel the dance for tonight (Wed., March 5)

          We need to know that you received this message.
          (So we'll know who we still need to call)
          Please don't use the "reply" button as we
          don't want to flood the Square Dance Page with emails.

          Simply click here: _rhancock62@..._ (mailto:rhancock62@...)
          to notify Bob Hancock that you received this message.

          Also, if you could pass this on to dancers
          you know who don't have email, we'd appreciate it.

          Stay Safe!
          Bob & Barb Hancock
          Diane & John Gustwiller

        • DeeDee5588@aol.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 5, 2009
            Fountain City Squares has canceled their dance
            for this Wednesday, Jan. 7. due to the death
            of our member, Frances Miller.

            Visitation and Funeral Arrangements were
            sent out in a separate email

            Please hold Delmar and family in your hearts.

            Fountain City Squares

          • Sara Koenig
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 20, 2011
              Jackson Singles at First Presbyterian Church, in Jackson MI, has cancelled Sunday night's dance with Wes Dyer, due to the snow and freezing precipitation forecast for this afternoon and evening.