Honoring our Veterans

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Fountain City Squares invites you to join us for our Red/White/Blue dance on
      Wednesday, July 5th. It's a casual dance so dress for comfort. We'll be
      honoring our veterans as well as any persons presently serving in the military
      with a tiny, little gift and our great big THANKS!

      The air will be on and we'll have extra fans to keep it moving. Plenty of
      yummy food and the best hospitality we can offer you.

      It'll be more fun if you come too!

      Diane & John Gustwilller