Deadline approaching

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hello,

      Ohio and Michigan welcome Indiana to "Daylight Savings Time" today. I hope
      you enjoyed "springing forward" with the time.

      The Dancing Data deadline for our May issue is fast approaching. Please
      have all information to me by April 10 High Noon.

      Thanks so much and have a super Day!

      Diane Gustwiller

      _www.leotardsetc.com_ (http://www.cozycorner2.com/)

    • DeeDee5588@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4 5:32 AM
        Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

        The deadline for the March issue of Dancing Data will be Saturday, Feb. 10th
        at high noon. Please get your information to us before that time.

        We really appreciate it.

        May everyone's favorite team win today.

        Diane & John Gustwiller