Sweatshirt night

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi All,

      Fountain City Squares invites you to join us on Jan.4, 2006 for our first
      year of the dance. We're going to get the New Year started with a
      "Sweatshirt" dance, so pick out your favorite sweatshirt, grab your dancing shoes and
      come join us. We'll be dancing to Shawn Federspiel and Kay Boyd. We dance
      at the Stryker School in Stryker, Oh from 7:30 - 10:00 at the school.

      If you're there ----
      We'll form a square!

      See you on Wednesday!
      Diane & John

    • DeeDee5588@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2008
        Fountain City Squares
        Invites you to join us for our:

        First dance of 2008
        It's sweatshirt night
        so don't be late.

        Our own Galen Hibbard and Don Florence
        will call and cue us round the floor

        Just to add another touch of warmth
        we'll be serving hot turkey sandwiches.
        And lots of goodies to go with it.

        We dance at the Knights of Columbus Hall
        1216 Buffalo Rd
        Bryan, Oh 43506
        From 7:3 0 - 10:00 p.m.