yodelop

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Do you know what a yodelop is? I found a website that told me all about it.
      Now at the Fountain City Dance Wed. (today) the 2nd of November we'll be
      dancing to Jason Raleigh (The Yodeler) at the Stryker School from 7:30 - 10:00
      p.m.

      At the break we're going to find out if Jason knows what a Yodelop is!

      Come and see if he knows the answer.

      John & Diane Gustwiller