Cool Dancing

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Fountain City Squares has been struggling this summer with the
      air-conditioning at the school. We're happy to announce it's been repaired and the building
      has finally been cooled completely. However, we're not taking any risks with
      your comfort. We're bringing in some commercial fans to keep that
      air-conditioning circulating throughout the dance floor. It'll be COOL dancing this
      Wednesday night, the 3rd with Moe Brewer and Nancy Baldwin at the Stryker School
      in Stryker, Ohio. We dance from 7:30 - 10:00 p.m.

      This is our night to honor the Marines and Coast Guard branches of the
      Military. If you were or are now in the Marines or Coast Guard you get in free.
      Just bring or wear something to show your service. We salute you!!!

      See you Wednesday night,
      Diane & John

    • DeeDee5588@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2006
        Fountain City Squares had a chat with the weatherman who promised cool and
        comfortable weather for dancing on Wed. night the 16th.

        You're invited to come and square dance to the calling of Tom Rudebock and
        the cueing of Delda McHugh. Plenty of yummy food and another chance to visit
        together.

        We dance at the Stryker School from 7:30 - 10:00 p.m. in Stryker, Ohio.

        It's more fun when you come too!

        John & Diane Gustwiller