Square Dancing - Honoring the Air Force

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2005
      Happy 4th of July!

      The Fountain City Squares invite you to join us for our Red/White/Blue dance
      at the Stryker School on Wed., July 6th. We dance from 7:30 - 10:00 p.m.

      We'll be honoring the AirForce branch of the military at this dance. If you
      are or were in the AirForce, just wear or bring something to signify that and
      you'll get in to the dance FREE!

      It's air-conditioned with a great floor and super acoustics!

      Shawn Federspeil is calling and KayBoyd is cueing.

      We're looking forward to dancing with you!

      John & Diane