deadline approaching

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hi,

      The deadline for Dancing Data is fast approaching. If you have any thing for
      the magazine please send it our way.

      Thanks
      Diane & John

    • Doris G.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
        How can I get a copy of this magazine? How often does it come out? I like to keep current with the local square dance scene.

        Thankyou. Doris Gutchess at d6502g@...

        DeeDee5588@... wrote:
        Hi,

        The deadline for Dancing Data is fast approaching. If you have any thing for
        the magazine please send it our way.

        Thanks
        Diane & John

        New classes are the fuel that will keep your club on the road!

      • Brad Kepler

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2005
            I concur with Doris I too wold liek to subscribe to this magazine I feel as a caller wannabe it would help

            Brad kepler
            1025 Court Street / Apt A
            Fremont, Ohio 43420

            419-332-8614