fun dance coming up!

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Moe & Connie Brewer are home from Florida. Nancy Baldwin is home from Texas.

      Moe & Nancy will be teaming up and sharing the spotlight with some fabulous
      calling and cueing at Fountain City Square's anniversary dance. 42 years!!!!
      Lots of fun - food - fellowship and happy dancing!

      It'll be more fun if you come too!

      Don't forget - we're at the Stryker School with a super floor and the most
      comfortable chairs you'll ever experience!

      We'd like to thank everyone who came to our special "Garter Dance." 150
      dancers attended and although it was a bit cooler than we would like, we all had a
      great time!

      We're looking forward to dancing with you,
      John & Diane