Cancelling Dance

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
      Fountain City Squares are cancelling their dance for tonight due to fog.

      Please join us in our new location - Stryker School - on Feb. 16th. This
      will be our Winter Picnic with a running break of hot dogs and all the trimmings.
      Marvin Reuter - calling and Kay Boyd cueing.

      Please pass the word!

      Thanks
      Diane & John