Dancing Wednesday ngiht

  • DeeDee5588@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi All,

      Fountain City Squares is excited about dancing with you on Wednesday night.
      We'll have Lois Lapish calling and Kay Boyd cueing.

      We're planning on lots of singing calls and lots of fun.

      We dance at the Stryker Shelter House in Stryker from 7:30 to 10:00.

      We're looking forward to dancing with you!

      John and Diane Gustwiller