3579Bowling Green Circle Eights Dance on Monday, June 2nd

  • Kurt Jump
    May 29, 2014
      Square Dancers,

           This is to remind you that the Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing this coming Monday, June 2nd in the Veterans' Building at City Park.  This will be our last dance in City Park until September. We will do a workshop from 6:30 to 7 PM. We will dance from 7 to 9 PM.

           The more people who come, the more fun we'll all have. We hope to see you all on Monday.

      Kurt & Bev

      PS: Please mark your calendars for Friday, July 25th when we will be having a dance/picnic at Fire Lake Camper Park. We decided to try doing this on a Friday hoping to garner the interest of a lot of campers, and since no other area club is dancing that night, we're hoping to draw dancers from other clubs. We'll send out an email or two to remind you as this date approaches.