3403Bowling Green Circle Eights' dance on Monday, December 2nd

  • Kurt Jump
    Nov 30 2:08 PM
      Square Dancers,
           This is to remind you that the Bowling Green Circle Eights will be dancing on Monday, December 2nd at the Veterans' Building in City Park in Bowling Green. We will do a workshop from 6:30 to 7 PM. We will dance from 7 to 9 PM.
           There are a few folks coming up from near Bluffton to review Plus calls at 6:30. It would be appreciated if you could be here by then to help fill out a square.
           The more people we get, the more fun we'll all have. We hope you can all come.
      Kurt & Bev