Sport Kite Team - New Group

  • TKOGunn@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2006
      Welcome to our new Sport Kite Team flying group/website!

      Several team flyers around the world have expressed interest in having
      an internet resource website, so that sport kite team flyers from all
      over the world can share resources and information about team flying,
      team websites, team competitions, technical information, products,
      photos, Advice, beginner team questions and answers, etc...

      This group's success relies strongly on member participation, posting
      and replying to other member's postings, sharing of information, posting
      useful links in the links folders, sharing team websites, etc...

      So, please join, and stay active in this group, and everyone will
      benefit! : )

      Members can post any kite links in the links folders. before crating a
      new link folder, please check to see if there is already a folder that
      is already created that is in reference to the topic of the link you
      want to submit. I will create many link folders categorized by subject
      title. Please try and post in the appropriate link folder if possible.

      Once again, welcome everyone to ur new Sport Kite Team flying group!
      And, pleas tell others about this group, so that all team flyers around
      the world will benefit from this group's resources.

      Please, please, include your team name and/or your real first name, and
      your country name in your yahoo signature, so that everyone can get to
      know everyone. This will hel us keep spammers out! Thanks!

      Best Regards to everyone!

      Troy Gunn - USA
      Sport Kite Team Group Founder

      TKO Sportkite Team (USA):