Repairman Now

  • planeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      Slow day on the group ,but I did have the FAA guy come to my local
      port today to issue me a temporary Sport Pilot Repairman certificate.
      He said ,as far as he knew I was the first in the state of Oh. Just
      wait till the fed's issue the regular certificate ,and, I am all done
      except the expenses to keep every thing current.
      Dave R