Re: The Affordable Flying Initiative (AFI)

  • jondalar55
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "zuckerwar" <zuckerwar@...>
      wrote:

      > SportPilotTalk.com has just launched The Affordable Flying Initiative
      > (AFI) to help make flying more affordable.
      >
      > Read all about it at www.SportPilotTalk.com

      Could not find the link to ASI... Until the insurance comapnies get on
      board we still have affordability issues! Anyone had any luck getting
      insurance on a new LSA with a thepilot not having a medical and being
      over 70 without it costing out the whazoo?
    • zuckerwar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2007
        Here's the link:

        Insurance is available for individuals, small partnerships and flight
        schools (but not flying clubs). The EAA has worked closely with
        insurance companies to ensure that insurance is available for this
        segment of aviation. You may post questions under the "Ask the
        Insurance Agent" forum at www.SportPilotTalk.com which is moderated
        by Bob Mackey with Falcon Insurance.

        --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "jondalar55" <jondalar57@...>