I am interested in becoming an American composite Ligh-Sport Plane manufact

  • spyder422001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2003
      Hello All:

      I am interested in American Light-Sport Aircraft made out of composite
      material. I am so interested in this and the fact that the FAA is changing the
      rules in a way never before dreamed possible, that I am interested in the
      manufacture of composite Light-Sport Aircraft. If anyone is seriously
      interested in starting a manufacturing plant here in the United States where
      the planes would be made out of composite material, please contact me for
      further discussions. I am interested in partners. I have noticed that many
      of the composites are from Europe. This is an early entry opportunity to
      start a business that has tremendous growth opportunities!

      I believe that people who have never really considered getting a plane will
      not get one because of the new regulations.

      Lets talk..
    • Rex
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2003
        I don't quite understand why you want to start a business making
        planes if you don't think people are going to buy them???
        You meant to say "will now get one" didn't you???

        http://www.mitchellwing.com/flying_gators_annual_fly.htm

        --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "spyder422001"