Re: Flightstar Pioneer 4 SALE

  • Don
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2003
      A couple of things. The J can remain in FAR103 category, it has good
      performance and is similar in design to the Tonado I. The lift to
      drag ration is better than what I currently fly. Also there is a
      late model one for sale here in Oregon than is almost like new.
      Don
      liteflyer

      --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "jb181975" <belknap@b...>
      wrote:
      > What sold you on the Thundergull? I own a Titan Tornado.
      > John.
    • jb181975
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5, 2003
        Thanks for the reply. I know the J is a nice looking plane. Best of
        luck with it.
        John

        --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Don" <liteflyer@l...> wrote:
        > A couple of things. The J can remain in FAR103 category, it has
        good
        > performance and is similar in design to the Tonado I. The lift to
        > drag ration is better than what I currently fly. Also there is a
        > late model one for sale here in Oregon than is almost like new.
        > Don
        > liteflyer
        >
        > --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "jb181975" <belknap@b...>
        > wrote:
        > > What sold you on the Thundergull? I own a Titan Tornado.
        > > John.
      • Don
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
          I mentioned in an earlier post that I was selling my Flightstar and
          purchasing a Thundergull. I have it listed on E-Bay now also.
          ViewItem&item=2417963018

          PS if the link doesn't work just put the item number 2417963018 in
          the search box at Ebay and it will take you to it.

          Thanks for looking

          Don Elliott
          AKA Liteflyer