Re: Sport DAR's for Function code 46 and 47

  • abidfarooqui2003
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 1, 2005
      Yes that is correct however, some DAR's have already done just that
      and gotten the code 46 and 47 add-ons but for fixed wings.
      Abid

      --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "cgalley" <cgalley@q...> wrote:
      > You well may be right but even the most experienced DAR has to go to
      a SP workshop at his expense before they can do the sport plane
      inspection. If they are already busy, why bother? The money is elsewhere.

      DAR
      > > code.
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Terms of
      > > Service.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.
    • Robert Metzler
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 1, 2005
        Now that's the pot calling the kettle black:)