Challenger 1

  • jon
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19 1:27 PM
      Looking for a good Challenger 1 fuselage .Anyone have one sitting around for-sale. This is for a friend, I'll passit on to him.
    • Ian R. Garnham
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19 3:48 PM

        Jon,
        Complete Challenger I with low time Rotax 477 in Lillian, AL., Shiels Field (AL55) asking 5k, needs new skin.  Contact Neil at 251-978-0047.  No Email.

        Ian
        The messenger