  • Malcolm Brubaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      this weekend was great for the mula 25 anniversary fly in in Michigan, we had one of the biggest turn outs ever and the church that hosted the food did a great job! camping was a blast with bon fires every night, we did total out one RC stearman, but nobody got hurt, their was a air cam that stopped by and one helicopter. next year were planning pretty much the same thing

      Malcolm & Jeanne Brubaker
      Michigan Sport Pilot Repair
      LSRM-A, PPC, WS
      Great Sails - Sailmaker