THE GREAT FREDERICKSBURG FLY-IN OF 2013!!!

  • Nathan Rauch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013

      ATTENTION ALL:               LIGHT SPORT'ERS            EAA'ERS               GENERAL AVIATION'ERS

      It's time for "THE GREAT FREDERICKSBURG FLY-IN"!!!

      US Sport Aircraft, the exclusive importer and distributor of the SportCruiser is hosting a weekend adventure to Fredericksburg, Texas June 15th – 16th. AND YOU ARE INVITED!

      We are starting off at our home base in Addison (KADS), making our way to lunch in Stephenville (KSEP), and on to Fredericksburg (T-82) to stay overnight at the Hangar Hotel. We will enjoy cocktails in the hotel bar before dinner, and then on to a great dinner across the street at the Cabernet Grill Steakhouse.

      Sunday we will have a spot landing competition on the field, head to Waco for lunch together, then back home to Addison.

      You are invited to join us for any part of the adventure! We have created a full flyer that explains everything you need to know about the trip.

      If you would like a copy of the Fredericksburg flyer emailed to you, send an email to Nathan@... and I will send you the flyer immediately.

      This is not just a light sport event, but an opportunity for all folks in the aviation community to come together and have a great time. So let's get the word out there and let me know what I can do to help!

      See you soon!

      -Nathan

      Nathan Rausch

      Special Events Director