Fly For Fun Club

  • Malcolm Brubaker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      I will be at sun fun all week working in the new Paradise HQ tent. Any body wanting to know more about the club  format or just want to meet in person,  please stop by or call and we can meet up there. any one not interested in my club format may rant or rage at will, I will be off line for while having fun  and will not be responding,   mal

      Malcolm & Jeanne Brubaker
      Michigan Sport Pilot Repair
      LSRM-A, PPC, WS
      Great Sails - Sailmaker