Re: Light-Sport Aircraft Yahoo group almost 500 members

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4, 2013
      Who did what for you?
      Orville?

      From: Rex <Rex@...>
      To: Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 7:11 PM
      Subject: Light-Sport Aircraft Yahoo group almost 500 members

      We have 497 members on our FaceBook LSA group.
      We need just 3 more people to break into 500.
      I know, I know this is of course the best LSA group on the internet but I'm not asking you to leave here just pop in on our FB LSA group now and then.

      Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
      Always remember what he did for us!

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional