Re: Fwd:  Re: [Sport_Aircraft] ASA Sport Pilot Test Prep Material now available!

  • ASCtwo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 6:33 AM
      Bob,

      You just confirmed my original statement with an FAR quote. So exactly why are you having any problem with what I said. You seem to find it very easy to damage other people but not very easy to apologize when you are wrong!

      Jim Stephenson

      For everyone else, there is the quote I did not take the time to find for you.