Re: Light-Sport Aircraft Yahoo group Re: LSA Experimental

  • Robert Taylor
    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 31, 2011
      Can they not be registered and certified as E-AB?  I know of no RV's that can't be certified E-AB.  Can't you build your Skyranger and certify it E-AB?  Why is that not an option?  Maybe I'm confused....

      Bob Taylor
      TigerCub N657RT

      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 4, 2011

        Marin,

        Thanks for the information.  I did not know that there were this many ELSA kits available.

        Jerry in NC