Re: Light-Sport Aircraft Yahoo group the new format for yahoo groups STINKS

  • Helen Woods
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 3:14 AM
      Herb, there is no new format for yahoo groups.  The e-mail that came out a few weeks ago telling you we were switching to a new format and to please provide your info was from a SPAMMER.  If you repled to that and are seeing a new format because of such, cancel that subscription (if they will let you) and then go back to yahoo and sign up again from scratch.

      Helen

      Sport_Aircraft-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Bob Comperini
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1 7:33 AM
        On 03:14 AM 9/1/2010, Helen Woods wrote:

        >Herb, there is no new format for yahoo groups. The e-mail that came out a few weeks ago telling you we were switching to a new format and to please provide your info was from a SPAMMER.

        WYI, While that message posted to this group a few weeks ago was indeed spam, Yesterday, Yahoo also did announce that YahooGroups websites are being redesigned.

        --
        Bob Comperini
        e-mail: bob@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2 4:53 PM
          I would be interested.

          Bill Bower
          medicbill@...

          In a message dated 9/1/2010 6:18:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, chris@... writes:

          To all...I have a website I am trying to launch for aviation. I am not going to post the link here but If anyone is individually interested, if you email me, I will show of to you.

          Free classified, free weather, a free social media site, it links to Facebook and Twitter. Barter and trade tools with others and it uses Google maps to show where items tools and friends are located.

          I think its nice now...but not polished. I really made of because since 1987 I have been reading airplanes magazine and have witnessed just how fragmented the kit community is.

          Really what I would be after is advice and feedback. You can join of you wish to but its not exactly filled with people or information yet, just the framework. I am still trying to figure out what people really want in a site for pilots?

          Chris Norman, CEO
          www.digitalrealitycorp.com

          ----- Reply message --- --
          From: "Bob Comperini" <bob@...>
          Date: Wed, Sep 1, 2010 9:33 am
          Subject: Light-Sport Aircraft Yahoo group the new format for yahoo groups STINKS
          To: <Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com>

          On 03:14 AM 9/1/2010, Helen Woods wrote:

          >Herb, there is no new format for yahoo groups. The e-mail that came out a few weeks ago telling you we were switching to a new format and to please provide your info was from a SPAMMER.

          WYI, While that message posted to this group a few weeks ago was indeed spam, Yesterday, Yahoo also did announce that YahooGroups websites are being redesigned.

          --
          Bob Comperini
          e-mail: bob@...
          WWW: http://www.fly-ul.com

        • Rex
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2 6:54 PM
            Yes the new format is horrible and I can't stand it.
            If they make it mandatory I'm afraid we will lose a lot of people.