Re: Rewuld : Light-Sport Aircraft Yahoo group First annual

  • fishmaster232
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2010
      Thanks for the advice guys

      Yes it is a AB-Experimental, I just wrote it wrong. I'm not the builder and will be getting a ferry permit (plane has flown 3 years) to fly the plane to the A&P.

      I ordered the correct bolts and even a new sectional, my fuel lines, plugs are all new. Air filter cleaned and oiled, wheel bearings greased and batteries changed in my ELT.

      I'll just have to update my airframe and power-plant log to show the work preformed.

      BTY, it's a 07 CGS Hawk Arrow II w/ a 582.

      Thanks again,

      Rod

      --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, Bob Streeter <dabzinc1@...> wrote:

      > I knew that bob would clearify this part. Thanks bob
      >

      > Bob 47N
      > N196RS

    • Bob Comperini
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2010
        >I ordered the correct bolts and even a new sectional, my fuel lines, plugs are all new. Air filter cleaned and oiled, wheel bearings greased and batteries changed in my ELT.

        Perform the "rest" of the ELT test while you're at it (from 91.207). Make a logbook entry showing that the annual ELT test was performed. That'll be one less thing the A&P has to worry about.

        --
        Bob Comperini
        e-mail: bob@...
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 1, 2010

          Are you sure that Airframe and Power Plant logs are required for a an AB-Exp aircraft?

          Jerry in NC

          Yes it is a AB-Experimental, I just wrote it wrong. I'm not the builder and will be getting a ferry permit (plane has flown 3 years) to fly the plane to the A&P.

          I ordered the correct bolts and even a new sectional, my fuel lines, plugs are all new. Air filter cleaned and oiled, wheel bearings greased and batteries changed in my ELT.

          I'll just have to update my airframe and power-plant log to show the work preformed.

          BTY, it's a 07 CGS Hawk Arrow II w/ a 582.

          Thanks again,

          Rod

          --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, Bob Streeter <dabzinc1@...> wrote:

          > I knew that bob would clearify this part. Thanks bob
          >

          > Bob 47N
          > N196RS

        • Bob Comperini
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 1, 2010
            On 10:45 AM 6/1/2010, Jerry wrote:

            >Are you sure that Airframe and Power Plant logs are required for a an AB-Exp aircraft?

            Doesn't have to be "separate" logs (although they normally are), but maintenance records are required, per Part 91.
            --
            Bob Comperini
            e-mail: bob@...