Re: [Sport_Aircraft] Anyone willing to talk to the public about Sport Aircraft?

  • srchiefic
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      Does your local EAA Chapter not have a Sport Pilot Liaison? I am the one for EAA Chapter 407 in Idaho Falls, Idaho, and it is my responsibility to promote and explain the Sport Pilot/Light Sport Aircraft to the public in general as well as to potential pilots. You can find out about your local Pueblo, Colorado EAA Chapter by going to the following website: http://www.eaa808.org/ . That would definitely be an excellent starting point in your quest for a speaker. Good luck, and have a great day!

      Jim Baker
      Sport PIlot Liaison
      EAA Chapter 407
      208-521-5589

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        Thank you for the information.

        Jason
      • gig_jess
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2008
          I would contact the EAA and your local EAA chapter.

          --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Unwin"