AOPA show

  • Gary Orpe
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      Anyone going to the San Jose AOPA convention next week?

      Gary O.

      Database version: 5.11030
    • rickpitcher
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
        --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Gary Orpe" <garyo@...> wrote:

        > Anyone going to the San Jose AOPA convention next week?

        Nah... I don't know how to get there :(
      • medicb77
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
          I am planning on going on Saturday, It is at the Convention Center.

          Posted through Grouply, the better way
          to access your Yahoo Groups like this one.
          http://www.grouply.com/?code=post
        • medicbill77@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2008
            I am going on Saturday. It is at the convention center.

            Bill B.