Re: Any news on the Cirrus SRS?

  • Ed Benson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, FlyingGatorJohn@... wrote:

      > i would check with FK Lightplanes GmbH after all cirrus does not
      make their
      > own SRS, it is merely a rebadged FK-14...

      I have not heard anything recently.

      But to my recollection, the SRS is a LOT more than a rebadged FK-14.

      They have to slow it down to LSA speed, and I believe they're making
      extensive changes to the controls/instruments for commonality with the
      rest of the Cirrus line.

      Their plate is pretty full right now, with the-jet development and the
      recent release of the "Cirrus Perpsective".

      These things take time...

      Fast Eddie B. • Mineral Bluff, GA

      3i Sky Arrow N467SA