RE: FW: [Sport_Aircraft] Re: Rotax's new rules, above and beyond all others?

  • Gary Orpe
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 1, 2008
      Message
      It's simple. Do you want the Rotax warrantees, or not?
      If the aircraft manufacturer wants to take that on, then your good to go.
      I finally see where you are coming from now, Abid. Good for you.

        Gary O.
        661 746-4780 fax
        N181RL
      -}=original text

      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 1, 2008
        On an ELSA there is just recommendation. The owner can decide to do
        their own overhaul for all we know. Its experimental.
        These restrictions as best as I know apply only to SLSA which can be
        used for training or hire
        Abid

        --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, Peter Walker