Re: CopperState

  • rickpitcher
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
      --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Rex" <Rex@...> wrote:

      > CopperState came and went again. Only a couple hundred planes but a
      > nice time in the sunshine. Lots of shiny new expensive LSAs. I
      found
      > one UL parked way in the back against a fence. Anyone else from this
      > group make it to CopperState?
      >
      > Rex

      Yeah, seems like ALL shiney new airplanes are expensive.
      I'll bet there wre so nice, used airplanes that could be flown by
      Sport Pilots that are NOT shiney and new, but affordale and practical
      (if ANY airplane is actually practical<g>)

      Any pics to share from the show?

      Rick
    • Rex
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2008
        Anyone here going to CopperState?
        I plan on being there Saturday and wondered how many from this group
        might be there?

        Rex
        Chandler,AZ

      • agaviator
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28, 2008
          --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Rex" <Rex@...> wrote:

          > Anyone here going to CopperState?
          > I plan on being there Saturday and wondered how many from this
          group
          > might be there?
          >
          > Rex
          > Chandler,AZ
          > I've been planning to go for the past five years, I don't
          know if I'll get there or not. Kingman is a lot farther than
          Chandler.

          Skyking

        • Pete Christensen
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 28, 2008
            I plan to bring my Kitfox III and sleep under the wing.

            Pete
            Hell Paso, TX

            I plan on being there Saturday and wondered how many from this group
            might be there?

            Rex
            Chandler,AZ

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/FairTax/

          • Rex
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 28, 2008
              Looks like it is 239 miles. Should take about 4 hours to drive that.

              Rex
              Chandler,AZ