Re: Where is he?

  • Lester Morrison
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
      Thanks for the update. I just was wondering about him.
      Where in Indiana is he. That is where I am located also. If he is close
      I would like to look him up. I have never met him other than on the
      group but would like to.
      Later
      Lester

      --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "motionaero2" <mgpanos@...>
      wrote:

      > I ran into him at the Titan Aircraft booth in the Ultralight area at
      > Oshkosh. He looked good, and seemed pretty busy with his new
      job/life
      > in Indiana. I think he is getting some work done on his Tornado, and
      > he said he hoped to be in the air soon.
      >
      > --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Lester Morrison" <lwmmx@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Has anyone heard from 'the flying moose' ?
      > > Haven't seen a post from him in a loooong time.
      > > Later
      > > Lester

    • planeman
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
        Lester
        Weren't we waiting for him to land in central Indiana ? I was
        hoping to meet him at Nulltown hog roast this year
        Dave R

        >Has anyone heard from 'the flying moose' ?
        >Haven't seen a post from him in a loooong time.
        >Later
        >Lester

        >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        >8/31/2007 5:21 PM

      • Robert Laird
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
          He lives (well, he works) in Reynolds.

          On 9/1/07, Lester Morrison <lwmmx@...> wrote:
          > Thanks for the update. I just was wondering about him.
          > Where in Indiana is he. That is where I am located also. If he is close
          > I would like to look him up. I have never met him other than on the
          > group but would like to.
          > Later
          > Lester
          >

          > --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "motionaero2" <mgpanos@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > I ran into him at the Titan Aircraft booth in the Ultralight area at
          > > Oshkosh. He looked good, and seemed pretty busy with his new
          > job/life
          > > in Indiana. I think he is getting some work done on his Tornado, and
          > > he said he hoped to be in the air soon.
          > >
          > > --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Lester Morrison" <lwmmx@>
          > > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Has anyone heard from 'the flying moose' ?
          > > > Haven't seen a post from him in a loooong time.
          > > > Later
          > > > Lester
          > > >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Gary Orpe
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
            He leaves a ring in the tub though, but likes Mexican food... :-)

            Gary O.
            N181RL
            -} =original text
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

            -}He lives (well, he works) in Reynolds.
            -}
            -}
            -}On 9/1/07, Lester Morrison <lwmmx@...> wrote:
            -}> Thanks for the update. I just was wondering about him.
            -}> Where in Indiana is he. That is where I am located also. If
            -}he is close
            -}> I would like to look him up. I have never met him other than on the
            -}> group but would like to.
            -}> Later
            -}> Lester
            -}>
            -}>
            -}> --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "motionaero2" <mgpanos@...>
            -}> wrote:
            -}> >
            -}> > I ran into him at the Titan Aircraft booth in the
            -}Ultralight area at
            -}> > Oshkosh. He looked good, and seemed pretty busy with his new
            -}> job/life
            -}> > in Indiana. I think he is getting some work done on his
            -}Tornado, and
            -}> > he said he hoped to be in the air soon.
            -}> >
            -}> > --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, "Lester Morrison" <lwmmx@>
            -}> > >
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1, 2007
              I'm not sure where he was going to land but I will see you at the hog
              roast.
              Later
              Lester

              --- In Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com, planeman <drice003@...> wrote:

              > Lester
              > Weren't we waiting for him to land in central Indiana ? I was
              > hoping to meet him at Nulltown hog roast this year
              > Dave R
              >
              > >Has anyone heard from 'the flying moose' ?
              > >Haven't seen a post from him in a loooong time.
              > >Later
              > >Lester

              > >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
              > >8/31/2007 5:21 PM