Challenger for sale

  • Gary Orpe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hanger friend is selling his plane. His health problems are keeping him from flying.
      This is a fairly new craft, original as built, and in good shape. Also is in the West
      Coast area. Ready to fly, hangared always. Never mistreated or over stressed.

      Email me for more info.

      Gary O.
      A79228
      E690190
    • Eric
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2011
        I am selling my challenger II Clipped Wing so that I can purchase a new project and build something. Please pass this on to anyone that may be interested if you could. I am in Eastern NC. You can see my ad on Barnstormers. If anyone is interested please contact me off list, or through barnstormers.

        Thanks!

        Eric Marenyi

        http://www.barnstormers.com/listing.php?mode=usersearch&user=okinawascubadiver
      • Eric Marenyi
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2011
          I posted the dragon up for sale if anyone is on here looking. I am in Eastern NC. I am just wanting to sell to finance another build. I need a garage project! We will see what happens. If it sells, cool, if not, cool.

          Here is the link to check it out.

          http://www.barnstormers.com/listing.php?mode=usersearch&user=okinawascubadiver

          If anyone is interested, please contact me off list.

          Thanks, and don't worry I am not leaving the list, I just want to build something.