      From: "dpersyk@..." <dpersyk@...>
      To: Sport_Aircraft@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 6:34 PM
      Subject: Light-Sport Aircraft Yahoo group iPad Mini in a Skycatcher

      Have any of you seen an iPad Mini mounted in a Skycatcher?  I've not found suction cup mounts on windows to be effective -- they loosen up in bright sunlight.  They also do not work with the crackle finish in the Skycatcher interior.

      You may wonder why I'd want the iPad when I have the dual PFD/MFD display. The answer is economy.  The yearly subscription for ForeFlight is way less than the subscription to the Gamin G300 with far more features.

      Fly safely and often,

      Dennis Persyk N600DP  Based 68IS  North Central Illinois

      YouTube Pattern Flight

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic