21371Re: Airport Restaurants

  • Alex
    Nov 16, 2013
      Hi Dennis,

      You wrote, in part..
      >Hi Alex,
      The list is unfortunately out of date. Restaurant at Morris has been
      closed for over three years and Lansing for about a year and a half. The
      "within walking distance" is a stretch. Few of those on list are
      "on-airport" restaurants. How come Rochelle -KRPJ- isn't on the list?...<

      Thing about that site sat which I generated the list of airport restaurants is it is strictly pilot-contributor maintained on an as you go basis.
      If someone put Moriss's restaurant on 5 years ago and it's gone now, unless someone like you goes on the site (joining is free and they do not spam you) and corrects that it stays there.

      It was not intended to be a list of all airports within 75 mile."
      I only searched for all within 75 miles believed to have restaurants on airport or in walking distance. I guess no one has entered KRPJ as known to have restaurant on or walkable to.
      If you know otherwise you can get on there and add the restaurant .

      Alex

      Sent with 100% recycled electrons
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic