21340RE: Re: Vans RV-12 LSA

  • ussubs1
    Oct 11, 2013

      A 356 lb full fuel payload is more than 100 lbs less than the RV-12 and puts it completely out of contention for many.

      I like the fact you can remove the wings in just a few minutes and the pedigree of having 8500 Vans aircraft in the air provides a hell of a community for sharing advice and ideas.

      ---In sport_aircraft@yahoogroups.com, <pwrsport@...> wrote:

      As you like that style of aircraft, then you missed the best bang-for-the-buck, my view.  That would be the Rans S-19 Venterra, LSA. Much-much better aircraft for about the same money.   http://www.rans.com/aircraft/kits/s-19-venterra.html .

      CEO Ed Snyder
      Sport Planes of Glendale LLC
      Sport Planes Unlimited LLC
      Sport Planes Service Center LLC
      FAA LSRMA  Private pilot
      www.sportplenes.com

      www.sportplaneservicecenter.com/

      www.festivalsportplanes.com/

      pwrsport@...
      edsnyderusa@...
      Thirty-five+ years flying-building-servicing airplanes
      602-578-5831