Re: [Spontoon_Island] Big Red: Happy New Years

  • Ken Fletcher
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
      Richard (& Spontoon group)--

      Happy New Year!

      That sketch is very close to the style of mainstream
      illustration for a sophisticated slick magazine in the
      1930s.

      I'd be happy to run it on the website, if you'd allow.

      Ken Fletcher

      --- Richard Bartrop <rbartrop@...> wrote:

      > A sketch of Red welcoming in the new year.
      >
      > Richard
      > http://rjbartrop.artspots.com

    • Richard Bartrop
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        Go right ahead.

        Richard

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
          Richard (& Spontoon group)

          Big Red is now giving her New Years greetings on the
          Home page and the Big Red biography page, with an
          announcement on the News page.

          I captioned the sketch. If you wish any changes, just
          let me know.

          Thanks!
          Ken

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2009