29 messages added in the last 7 days
Since March of 1985, a small but vocal (Caaaaaaaaaarrrrllllll) group of UB (SUNY Buffalo) alumni have been gathering in Buffalo to drink beer, throw darts, eat hot wings, and to bullshit about Life, The Universe and Everything. This annual ritual is scheduled to coincide with the celebration of our most honored saint: Saint Patrick. The participants travel from near and far to take part in these festivities: Buffalo, Rochester, Ithaca, Saratoga, NYC, Boston, DC, Florida, and beyond. Some of us are married (surprisingly), some of us have kids (oh my!), and some of us even have jobs! We have all grown in lots of ways (some more so than others!) since our days together in college. Yet no matter what changes, one thing remains the same: SPLINT!!!!
- Jan 9, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.