Splash, The Pond and Water Garden Newsletter

  • pondmarketnews@publicationsource.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 13, 2007
      "Calling all Pond Builders...and Spring Reminders..."

      In this issue:

      <> New "Pond Builders Directory"

      <> Remember the Spring Check List & free eBook

      <> A Bucket of Food

      <> Fun (Pond) Fact (TM)

      Please DO NOT "REPLY" to this email, messages sent to that
      address will not be read by anyone! Please contact us through
      our website at www.pondmarket.com instead!
      -------------------------

      The PondMarket announces the availability of our new nation-wide
      Directory of Pond Builders!
      Has someone built a Pond for you and done a great job?
      Let them know that they can be included in our new directory in
      which our customers can find the best pond builders in the country.
      $ 25 is all it takes for the first fifty pond builders to be
      included (after that it will be $ 50).
      www.pondmarket.com is a high traffic site were thousands of our
      customers look for pond information every day.
      So call the folks who built your pond and tell them of this great
      way to get new customers!

      All of us here at the PondMarket are always looking for ways
      to make our site more helpful to our visitors and customers.
      One of the things we have posted this spring is a nifty new
      check list for spring start-up of your pond!
      The check list is "clickable" online to take you to the
      pertinent pages and it is also "printable" to take out into the
      garden with you when getting the pond ready for spring.
      Check it out at:
      http://www.pondmarket.com/pond_spring_check_list.htm
      Don't forget to download our free Spring Start-up eBook, also
      for more detailed help (just click on any of the eBook links).

      The PondMarket has the special offer Tetra Pond Stick and
      Tetra Koi Stick buckets with a free bottle of Tetra "Algae Control"
      and many coupons and rebates available right NOW!
      The bucket itself is re-usable.
      Check it out:
      http://snipurl.com/PondFishFood

      Your Goldfish will start spawning pretty soon (if they have
      not already). Goldfish will spawn several times during the
      summer. Goldfish start spawning at a very young age and will
      produce babies when still only about 2 inches long.
      Please pass this newsletter on to family and friends who may
      also be interested, so they can sign up for a copy of their own.
      Thank you!
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 27, 2007
        "Pond Events....Water Quality Problems...Current Sales on Pond Supplies"

        In this issue:

        <> Spring and Summer Pond Fun

        <> Spring Pond Problems

        <> Current Pond Supply Sales at pondmarket.com

        <> Fun (Pond) Fact (TM)

        Please DO NOT "REPLY" to this email, messages sent to that
        address will not be read by anyone! Please contact us through
        our website at www.pondmarket.com instead!
        -------------------------

        Whether you live in the St. Louis area, travelling through or
        vacationing here...check our Pond Events Page!
        Great Things are happening at The PondMarket all Spring and Summer!

        This is our 10th year Anniversary and we have scheduled more
        Demonstrations, Seminars, and fun things than ever before!!!
        Take a look:
        http://snipurl.com/PondMarketEvents

        The latest cold snap, which was felt across most of the nation,
        caused a few problems in some ponds. Ponds had started to thaw
        and come to life in all but the most northern areas and then
        the process was interrupted.
        String Algae started sprouting and some Pond Fish got sick, mostly
        due to bacteria depletion.
        Now that the weather is warming up again, it may be necessary to
        help things a little by adding extra beneficial bacteria, such as
        Microbe-Lift PL.
        Algae Off will take care of ugly String Algae and clean the rocks.
        Both can be found here:
        http://snipurl.com/PondWaterTreatments
        Our "Fish Pharmacy" Department has treatments for any ailments
        your Pond Fish may have contracted.

        Check our "Pond Bargains" and "Sale" Pages for Great Buys!
        Just in time for Spring Muck Out we have put the wonderful
        electric Pond Vac from Oase on sale!!
        Building a Pond this Spring? Check out our Savio Filter/Waterfall
        combo Sale!
        Buy a Tetra Bottom Drain...get free Silicone Sealer!
        ...and much more
        http://snipurl.com/Bargains

        Pond Fish are attracted to Pond Lights. They are curious and will
        swim around them. This is a nice added benefit to lighting up
        your pond:
        http://snipurl.com/PondLights
        ***Read previous copies of our Newsletter at the
        "Newsletter Archieves" at www.pondmarket.com
        --Liked this Newsletter? Pass it on to family and friends!

        Message 3 of 30 , May 11 8:49 AM
          "Koi in your Garden Pond...and Pond Plant Tips"

          In this issue:

          <> Koi in your Garden Pond"

          <> New Features at PondMarket.com

          <> Pond Plant Tips

          <> Fun (Pond) Fact (TM)

          Please DO NOT "REPLY" to this email, messages sent to that
          address will not be read by anyone! Please contact us through
          our website at www.pondmarket.com instead!
          -------------------------

          Spectacular! Colorful! Tame!

          Koi are a great Pond Fish for larger Garden Ponds!
          Each Koi needs at least 250 to 350 gallons of water due to their
          mature size.
          Nothing looks quite as majestic as a mature Koi (with a length of
          2 to 3 feet) seeming to float through the water.
          Koi can be tamed to eat out of your hand and will recognize their
          owners quite readily.
          Koi live a long time...in well maintained Koi Ponds a life span of
          25 years is average...but longer life spans are not unheard of.
          But Koi MUST have adequate filtration, very good water quality
          and plenty of oxygen, especially during hot spells.
          Nutrition is also very important. Koi grow fast and benefit from
          Growth Food and Vitamin Suppliments. Their colors will intensify
          and literally shine if fed a good quality diet.
          Beneficial Bacteria additions are a must, to deal with the waste
          these wonderful fish produce, otherwise the pond bottom will
          accumulate a thick layer of "sludge" that acts like a compost
          pile to feed algae.
          The PondMarket carries a wide selection of Koi Food, Beneficial
          Bacteria and Pumps and Filters to provide a cozy and healthy home
          for these great pets!
          Visit www.pondmarket.com/store for Koi Supplies and don't forget
          to visit our information site at www.pondmarket.com to download
          our free e-book "Basic Pond Fish Care"!

          Here at the PondMarket we are always looking for ways to make
          "ponding" more fun...and are continually adding new and fun
          stuff to our website!
          Just go to www.pondmarket.com and explore the menu on the left
          side...the further down the menu you go, the more fun it is...
          The newest additions?

          GADGETS for your desktop and for Google!

          Pond Recipes...go ahead and visit this page, find recipes to make
          for an afternoon or evening (or breakfast?) by the Pond!
          Or...submit your own to be published for other Pond Enthusiasts to enjoy!

          Check out the "Pond Events" Page! There is always something going
          on at our Retail Facility in St. Louis.
          If you are a local subscriber...stop on by....
          IF YOU TRAVEL this summer and are close to St. Louis, come visit!
          We are located conveniently at the intersection of Interstates 55 and 270.

          This is the time of year to divide and re-pot your Pond Plants!
          Be sure to fertilize adequately with aquatic plant fertilizer (this is fertilizer
          specifically formulated to NOT feed algae, which is also a plant). It is also
          fish safe.
          Water Lilies and Lotus in particular are very heavy feeders...and will bloom
          much more profusely if fertilized adequately (every three weeks or so).
          Spikes are available for the other plants that will only need to be applied once
          and continue feeding all year.
          Fertilizer tabs such as Lily Grow by Tetra are more suitable for Lotus and
          Water Lilies to make more fertilizer available faster to these spectacular
          plants. The PondMarket carries everything needed for Pond Plant Care.
          Visit the Plant Supplies Department at
          www.pondmarket.com/store

          This is spawning time for Koi! Koi only spawn once a year...but the amount of
          eggs produced is enormous! They will eat their own eggs and small fry (baby fish),
          so be sure to provide lots of hiding places with plants.
          Enjoyed this newsletter? Please pass it on to family and friends so they can
          subscribe to a copy of their own!
          Message 4 of 30 , Jun 8, 2007
            "Dirty Pond Rocks and Waterfalls - Clean 'em without hassle"

            In this issue:

            <> Clean up stringy, fuzzy and other grimy stuff

            <> Use Plants to control Algae

            <> New Pond Helpers and Sales

            <> Fun (Pond) Fact (TM)

            Please DO NOT "REPLY" to this email, messages sent to that
            address will not be read by anyone! Please contact us through
            our website at www.pondmarket.com instead!
            -------------------------

            >>> Clean up STRINGY, FUZZY and other GRIMY Stuff

            We all know it happens this time of year: Our beautiful waterfall
            rocks get covered in black, sometimes fuzzy - sometimes stringy -
            sometimes slimy - stuff that is not so pretty to look at!

            The Pond Bottom starts looking grimy - especially aggravating if
            it is covered with nice looking gravel or rocks.

            The Pond Market has the "No Hassle" solution:
            The 1-2-3 Punch:
            1) "Restor" to clean pond rocks and waterfalls up without scrubbing
            2) "Fizzy Kicks" to get rid of sludge and decomposing bottom stuff
            3) "Barley Juice" to naturally help prevent growth of new stringy,
            fuzzy and grimy stuff
            Natural solution for old Pond problems:
            Give them a try and see how wonderful they are!
            http://www.pondmarket.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=4

            >>> Use Pond Plants to control Algae

            The most natural way to control algae in ponds is to use aquatic plants!

            Plants shade the pond, take up nutrients (depriving algae) and
            look great in the Bargain!

            We are now shipping plants and the selection will appear on our
            website THIS WEEKEND! Check Sunday for a great selection of Pond
            Plants:
            http://www.pondmarket.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=13
            We also carry a complete line of Pond Plant Supplies:
            http://www.pondmarket.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=5

            >>> New Pond Helpers and Sales

            The Pond Market has added some exiting products their line up
            of house formulations, we formulate them to use at our retail
            facility, fish tanks and display ponds - We use them, so YOU can
            be sure THEY WORK:

            1) PondMarket Barley Juice - all natural BARLEY EXTRACT
            AND
            2) Koi TLC - the most comprehensive Pond Water Conditioner on
            the market today!
            3) Farm Pond and Lake Bacteria - cleans them up, the work, great price!

            These are in addition to our tried and trusted "Fizzy Kicks" Bacteria and
            "Restor" no scrub Rock and Waterfall cleaner.
            Check them out here:
            http://www.pondmarket.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=4
            Stay tuned for more additions to our great house brand line this summer !!

            ===>>> S A L E

            BioForce pressurized Pond Filters WITH UV- we made a deal
            and you get them at DEALER COST !!!

            While inventory lasts - H U R R Y
            http://www.pondmarket.com/store/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=2

            Fun (Pond) Fact (TM)

            Goldfish are born looking greyish or black while Koi are colorful
            right away (although they need to be at least 6 inches long before
            the true pattern establishes)
            Please pass this newsletter along to family and friends for their
            enjoyment!
            Message 5 of 30 , Jul 13, 2007
              "Pond Videos, Pond Photos, 10th Anniversary Events and Specials"

              In this issue:

              <> N E W PondMarket V I D E O Features

              <> PondMarket R A F F L E to help Jerry's Kids

              <> Pond Supply Price Reductions

              <> Fun (Pond) Fact (TM)

              Please DO NOT "REPLY" to this email, messages sent to that
              address will not be read by anyone! Please contact us through
              our website at www.pondmarket.com instead!
              -------------------------

              >>> *N E W* PondMarket V I D E O Features

              In our continuing effort to bring you the best Information for
              Garden Ponds and Water Gardens we are proud to announce our new
              Video Features. You can now:

              1) Watch PondMarket Instructional Videos

              2) receive personalized video replies to your Pond Questions if
              they are of general interest from our super expert Aaron

              Subscribe to our Video pages at:
              http://www.youtube.com/user/pondmarket

              We have also opened a brand new web site for Pond Photographs.
              There you can get inspiration for your own projects and display
              YOUR pond for the world (and your relatives and friends) to see it!
              Check it out:
              http://www.pondmarketphotos.com

              *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

              10th Anniversary Specials!
              You NEVER saw pond supply PRICES so L O W

              See them all in a 30 second video spot at
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtY5uT-DuT0
              or visit
              http://snipurl.com/Bargains
              *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

              >>> Help Jerry's Kids

              The PondMarket has teamed up with the Muscular Dystrophy Association
              to help Jerry's Kids during our 10th Anniversary celebration...
              We are holding a raffle for Pond Supplies.

              YOU can win super pond supplies provided by the PondMarket and
              Jerry's Kids get all the proceeds.

              Tickets are just $ 5.00...each ticket enters you in the drawing...
              .......buy as many as you want:
              http://snipurl.com/Bargains

              >>> Pond Supplies PRICE REDUCTION

              The PondMarket has started a new distribution arm "APG Supplies",
              under which we have obtained distributorships with many pond
              supply equipment and supplies manufacturers. This allows us to
              purchase product at lower prices and we PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOU!
              Among the manufacturers already in the line up:
              Cyprio Hozelock and Aqua Barley! We have also expanded our own
              product line under the PondMarket brand. These products are
              FORMULATED EXCLUSIVELY FOR US, so we know they work!
              Find it all at
              http://www.pondmarket.com/store/index.cfm

              >>> Fun (Pond) Fact (TM)

              Water Hyacinth are considered gourmet food by your Koi!
              Koi will start eating them at the roots and eventually devour the
              entire plant! Use plant protectors to let some survive....