Re: SplashMoney- Bank of America

  • nrg052675
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
      Any updates on this yet?

      --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, "showyrwork" <showyrwork@...> wrote:

      > Hi all this weekend I got a Bank is updating message. Now I am getting
      > this error:
      >
      > error 4626 "Cannot Connect to bank Server. Try Again Later."
      >
      > Is there something going on with SlpashMoney and BofA? Are other users
      > able to get their transactions.

    • SplashData
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 1, 2006
        None yet, but we are looking into it.

        I am getting the same thing for my BofA account, so you can be assured that
        I am interested in the problem.

        --Justin
        SplashData

        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 2, 2006
          Thanks Justin. Let us know what kinda updates you can on the matter.
          Thanks.

          --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com, SplashData <moderator@...> wrote:

          > None yet, but we are looking into it.
          >
          > I am getting the same thing for my BofA account, so you can be
          assured that
          > I am interested in the problem.
          >
          > --Justin
          > SplashData
          >

          > On 10/1/06 11:04 AM, "nrg052675" <nrg052675@...> wrote:
          >

          > > Any updates on this yet?
          > >
          > > --- In SplashData@yahoogroups.com <mailto:SplashData%
          40yahoogroups.com> ,

        • showyrwork
          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 2, 2006
            Hi.

            I was on the phone with BofA yesterday. They are still working on
            upgrades to their system and expect completion by Oct 8th. The rep on
            the phone felt like my SplashMoney sync should start working sometime
            between now and Oct 8th.
            RogerMoore
          • SplashData
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 3, 2006
              Hi Roger,

              Thanks for letting us know this info. We will keep an eye on it until the
              8th, and fix it if it still does not work after that.

              --Justin
              SplashData

              On 10/2/06 5:50 PM, "showyrwork" <showyrwork@...> wrote:

              > Hi.
              >
              > I was on the phone with BofA yesterday. They are still working on
              > upgrades to their system and expect completion by Oct 8th. The rep on
              > the phone felt like my SplashMoney sync should start working sometime
              > between now and Oct 8th.
              > RogerMoore

            • Antoine Wright
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 12, 2006
                Greetings;
                I was just here looking to see if a solution had been found and though
                nothing has been told yet, I am confident that you will figure out
                something.

                I did have an idea of a means to help that process along. Could
                SplashMoney read the cookie that BoA leaves on one's device to
                identify them by the sitekey and then use that cookie informaiton in
                order to log the account in via SM? This would mean one would have to
                go to the BoA site on their device via Blazer/WebPro/etc. and log in
                and verify the sitekey and computer they are logging in from. After
                that to go to SM try the connecting to the account.

                Tis just a thought, I am a web guy, but not a developer and so I just
                thought of a way around it (temporary way around).

                Peace and blessings
                ~ Antoine of MMM